Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ute Kickers Camp l

June 2013

 One of Rio's favorite girlfriends on the U of U team.

 The time we were able to get Rio on the field, he just wanted to observe and watch the older boys play. We did get him to kick the ball a few times!

 Rio loved hanging out and riding in the golf cart. 


Go Utah!

Rio had his first soccer camp this week. He did pretty good. He would rotate going on the field with playing on the golf cart. It was a blast watching him interact with the other campers. He made a couple friends. Unfortunately, I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked!

1 comment:

  1. Meg! I LOVE all the updates! Please keep them coming. I cannot believe how big Rio is getting. He looks EXACTLY like you. Did I ever send that pic of you from Mom and Dad's that looks just like Rio?

    ReplyDelete