Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pineview Reservoir

June 2013
 Beautiful

 Rio was perfectly content just hanging out on the towel chowing on his Puffs. 

 "Umm, you better not be thinking about taking me in the water"


 I love you MomG but pleeeease don't take me swimming!



 Mother and Son Selfie

 Take 1
 Take ll

 Take lll

 Yes!

 "I told you not to take me in the water!!"


For a team boding activity with our three Avalanche teams, we all met up at Pineview Reservoir in Ogden Valley to hangout and swim. It was an absolute blast. We have never been up here before but plan on making it a yearly tradition. The lake has beach access and it is all sanded with no rocks. The view is gorgeous and the water is not cold. I was a little hesitant at first, as when I researched Pineview reservoir online, the first thing that came up was information on the Tiger Musky. They grow up to 50 lbs and have canine sharp teeth! There are hundreds of them swimming in the deeper part of the lake. I guess they leave humans alone because no one saw any and there were no bites! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment