Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy 22nd Birthday Ashtonia!!



Wow! I cannot believe my little Ash is 22. Time flies when you are the big sis. Here is a little list of what makes Ashton so amazing. 


10- Heart of gold. Ashton is one of the sweetest and kindest people I know. She is the first person to make you feel welcome and would lend someone an arm or a leg if they needed it.
9-Sense of Humor. As you can see from the videos, she is hilarious. I always look forward to her visits because of the funny stories she shares. 
8- Creativity. Ashton is an amazing artist. I have a folder full of pics she drew growing up that I still look at today. My home is also full of her paintings, drawings and awe inspiring collages.
7- Style. Ashton has always been a great dresser. She accessorizes her attire so well. I always want to take pics of her to scrapbook. Look how she is rocking the pink jump suit. Love it!
6- Sister Bear. She would do anything for her siblings. Growing up, I remember how loving Ash was to all of us. I have great memories of Ashton playing games with Todd, Paige, and Hunter all day. 
5- Acceptance. Ashton is very down to earth and is open to all different lifestyles and beliefs. From day one she has loved Gabe and welcomed her as part of our family. This has meant so much to me, she will never know.
4- Athleticism. This girl can run, jump, hop, skip, shoot, throw and kick circles around people. I am so amazed at her athletic abilities. If she chose to pursue a college sport, she could have received a basketball or soccer scholarship somewhere if she really wanted.
3- Enthusiasm. Ashton is passionate about whatever she puts her hand to. She gives her heart and soul to her family, friends, religion, animals, and anyone who is in need. 
2- Beauty. There is this glow that surrounds Ashton wherever she goes. I think there are only a few people on this earth that have it. It is a glow that eludes from those who are beautiful not only on the outside, but on the inside too. 
1- Cheerfulness. There has never been a time when I have seen Ashton in a bad mood. I am sure she has had bad days but when she is in the presence of others, she leaves it at the door. This is what truly makes Ashton one of a kind. Rather then bring bad energy or any ounce of negativity, she puts others first and herself second. She listens with an open heart and mind to everyone that has the pleasure of being in her presence. 
Ashton Tilton Dickerson, we all love you so much and are the most fortunate siblings in the world to have you as a sister. You make life worth living and I hope you know how special this day is to all of us. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Amen to everything...We love you Ash!!!!! PS. When is this video? I can hear Mom yell, what's going on down there?! Haha!

    ReplyDelete