Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pics of the Week...
Cannot get enough of this boy's cheeks!

 Chillin in my man booties.

 What are you looking at

 I know this is blurry but had to post a pic with Rio in his scottish hat.
 I'm not ready for a nap.
 Party Pants.
 Chubby bubby.
 I sure love my mommies.
 I'm not ready to wake up.
 Handsome boy in his adorable sweater Auntie Laura got.
Holla if you hear me.

Rio is growing up SO fast! He is holding up his head so well during tummy time and while we hold him. He can now roll over and is starting to laugh. We bought him a bumble which helps him to sit up and work on his back and neck muscles. At this time we are trying to get him on a daily nap schedule. Some days are better than others. I guess consistency is the key. I am very grateful he is sleeping 8-9 hours through the night. Thought that day would never come!! Unfortunately, he does not sleep good when I drink coffee- even decaffeinated. I guess I can give it up until he is done nursing :) I will post videos soon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, Love your blog. So fun to see all the pics of Rio and You and Gabe. ahhh...just wish I could hit the "pause" button till we get to see him. Rio is getting bigger with each day. What an adorable nephew I have. You are both such amazing momma's with so much love for your little man. Love you all a ton! Miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete