Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Court's Spring Visit

 Rio with his cousins Hinckley, Benben, and Miss Leah at the Hogle Zoo.
 The best part of seeing the gorilla's was when Ben said "Mommy can I snuggle him?"


 Family of turtles. The Mom and Dad where just chilling while the baby was exploring all over the place. It was really fun to watch the little guy get around.
 Rio was out after 30 minutes of walking.
 Rio was soo happy he was able to see his cousins again.
 Handsome, handsome boys
 The Crew


 Erin was able to come over to visit while Court was here. It was so nice to see her and catch up.
 Love being an Aunt to these monkeys.
 Big boy sitting up :)
 This never happens! Lolita was being so sweet to Hinckley and Leah.. or rather tolerant I should say. Look at those eyes! I think it is because they are amazing with Dodge and Lolita can feel their 'sweetness to dogs' energy :)
Benben loved all the dogs. He was even interested in Bella and kept following them around. What a brave kid!

Courtney, Jefferson, and the kiddies all came out for a wedding (I think :)) Because I am playing catch up, I am trying to remember as best I can! It was great having them over to hang out and see our new house. It made me feel so good at how complimentary Court was of our home. She has a way of making those around her always feel good. We were all able to take the kids to the zoo, which they loved. A great thing about the Hogle zoo is it is small and it only takes about an hour to see everything. However, because it is so small, the animals do not have a lot of room to dwell. It is sad to see but it appears they are being taken care of. With Rio in the picture now, I am willing to take a step back and look through a different lense when it comes to my views on animal captivity.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE UPDATES!!!! Can't wait for your visit coming up. It's a good motivation for me to get the house together and not let the unpacking draaag out:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete