Monday, October 15, 2012

Rio and The Boys


Cheers to Childhood...


 “Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.”  
-Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr


 “Childhood is the one story that stands by itself in every soul.” 
-Ivan Doig

 “Play is the highest form of research.” 
-Albert Einstein

  “I wept because I was re-experiencing the enthusiasm of my childhood; I was once again a child, and nothing in the world could cause me harm.”
-Paulo Coelho, The Pilgrimage

 “When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” 
-Patrick Rothfuss

 “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood" 
-Richard Paul Evans


 "Little boys are just superheroes in disguise" 
-Art Moms


"It's the merry-hearted boys that make the best men!" 
-Irish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment