Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Spring Fever

 Cannot get enough of these chubby cheeks
 I am cute and I know it face
 All my babies on our routine afternoon walk
 Rio loves his Auntie Ash.. She is one of a select few who Rio will allow to hold him

 Rio and his buddy RJ
 Love my Aunties!
 Went to grab some water and I return to find this sleeping beauty. 
 Two of my sleeping beauties.. Rio is always able to fall asleep on Gabe's chest. MomG has the magic touch.
 Bummed this came out a bit blurry but there are not enough pics of Rio in his manly man hat.
 Rio adores Parker. Whenever Parker comes over to play, Rio just watches him and gets a permanent smile on his face. Parker is so sweet to Rio. He talks to him, plays with him, and sings him the songs he learns in school. Brothers for life.
 Rio has really been teething lately and has been a champ about it. At the end of the day he will be a bit grumpy and voices his hurt cry. It is so sad! I am able to start differentiating his cries.. As of right now I  can tell when he is tired, hungry, grumpy, sad or mad.  
 We get this face a lot. 


Tubby time! Rio still loves taking baths. So funny to watch his froggy stance in the tub.

Spring is going by incredibly fast. Gabe and I have been training our teams outside which has been really nice. We can only go outside so much with Rio, so getting outdoors for soccer has been a breath of fresh air for the both of us. We have amazing parents on both of our teams who have been so supportive and are always willing to watch Rio while we train. They will walk him around the park in his stroller or play with him on a blanket while we train. It works out so well because while we work we can still see where he is and what he is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment